Your class doesn’t have to miss out on Field Trip Fun! We’re bringing our education programs to your classroom! You and your class will log into a conference* with one of our educators who will run through an age-appropriate program adapted to fit your curriculum. Programs are available for children in Pre-K through 12th grade.
*Available Platforms: Zoom, Google Classroom or GoToMeetings
Programs Include lessons to meet your curriculum:
• How and Why Do Animals Camouflage – See a variety of animals that could include reptiles, fish, sharks, penguins, bugs (K)
• Frog & toads – See frogs and toads (Grades 1-3)
• Amazon Biodiversity – See fish, rays and turtles (Grades 3-5)
• Butterflies – See butterflies, moths and chrysalis (Grades 3-5)
• Environmental Factors – See fish, anemones, turtles and stingrays (Grades 6-8)• Sharks – See sharks and stingrays (All grades)
• Spiders & Deadly Bugs – See spiders, assassin bugs and scorpions (Grades 6-12)
• Insects – See ants, butterflies, stick bugs and beetles (All grades)
• Coral Reef – See coral, anemones and fish (Grades 6-12)
• Adaptations – See a variety of animals that could include sharks, reptiles, penguins, stingrays, owls (Grades 8-12)
• Reptiles – See turtles, lizards and snakes (All grades)
• Horseshoe Crabs (All grades)
• What makes a good Pet – See a variety of animals that could include chinchilla, hedgehog, reptiles, bugs and fish (All grades)
Reptiles • Lovable Limulus • Butterflies • Bugs
Take your class on a Fun virtual tour!
Enjoy a visit to up to three different habitats and spend time with a caregiver for a Q&A session. Animals will be determined that day based on availability and time of program.
$125 for 40-minute class with 30 participants (All prices plus tax)
Please note: Because of animal feeding and training sessions, programs must start promptly at your booked time. If there is any delay beyond 15 minutes, we must reschedule.